Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts

Federally Mandated Reporting/Disclosure Form

Program Title and Description:

Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts

Who is Responsible for Reporting?

Primary Contact

Steve Foucart, CFO
Carrington 119

Secondary Contact

Cindy Schull
Director, Grants & Foundation Accounting
Carrington 113

Where is Report Physically Located?

Financial Services, Carrington 119

What Should be Reported?

The University should report a financial interest in, signature authority, or other authority over one of more financial accounts, including bank, securities, or other types of financial accounts in a foreign country, if the aggregate value of these financial accounts exceeded $10,000 at any time during the calendar year.

When Should it be Reported?

For each calendar year on or before June 30 of the succeeding year

Where is it to be Reported?

U.S. Department of the Treasury

Why Should it be Reported?

Per Treasury Regulation (31 CFR 103)

How is it Reported?

Complete form TD F 90-22.1 and mail to the U.S. Department of the Treasury

If notification is required, how is it reported?