Federally Mandated Reporting/Disclosure Form
Program Title and Description:
FISAP (Fiscal Operation Report and Application to Participate) is used to
- report expenditures for the fiscal year just ended, and
- apply for funding for the subsequent year for the following campus-based student financial aid programs:
- Federal Perkins Loan Program
- Federal Work-Study (FWS) Program
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG) Program
Who is Responsible for Reporting?
Vicki Mattocks, Director of Financial Aid
Cindy Schull, Director of Grants & Foundation Accounting
Where is Report Physically Located?
What Should be Reported?
Financial and student data for the federal campus-based aid programs listed above
When Should it be Reported?
Due October 1 each year
Where is it to be Reported?
It is reported electronically to the U.S. Department of Education.
Why Should it be Reported?
The reporting is required for the University to receive funding for these campus-based aid programs.
How is it Reported?
It is reported electronically to the U.S. Department of Education using the eCampus-Based System (http://www.cbfisap.sfa.ed.gov/CBSWebApp/welcome.jsp)
If notification is required, how is it reported?