Clery Federal Reporting Act-Annual Security Report
Federally Mandated Reporting/Disclosure Form
Program title and description
Clery Federal Reporting Act
Who is responsible for reporting?
David Hall, Director University Safety
Carrington Hall 104
Where is the report physically located?
University Safety/Springfield Police Department Campus Substation
636 E. Elm St.
Springfield, MO 65897
What should be reported?
- All reportable crimes on campus or contiguous properties to Missouri State
- All student disciplinary actions taken for alcohol violations.
When should it be reported?
- October 1 - Federal government
- January/August - Students
Where is it to be reported?
Department of Education
Why should it be reported?
It is mandated by Federal Law.
How is it reported?
- The Department of Education Washington, D.C.: Electronically
- Students recieve the "Annual Notice to Students and Employees" every January and August.
If notification is required, how is it reported?
Direct notification to Department of Education.